Your daytime dose of vitamin A.
The Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion is a light, easy-to-apply lotion that contains several different moisturizers including lactic acid, urea, and ammonium lactate. With regular use, it helps improve the appearance of both skin texture and tone leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- Helps to soften the feel of rough calloused elbows, heels, and feet by moisturizing the skin.
- Helps to energize tired-looking skin giving it a healthy, radiant appearance.
- Assists in the effects of natural exfoliating function leaving the skin looking smooth, firm, more even-toned, and refreshed.
The Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil Forte is a light, conditioning oil containing high levels of vitamins A, C, and E as well as rosemary extracts to assist in providing nourishment and relieving dry and sun-damaged skin.
- The most important activity of vitamin A is that it normalizes the skin.
- Improves the natural moisturizing factors of the skin and nourishes the body’s skin.
- May assist in the skin tone as vitamin c influences melanin production resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation.
- Will assist in promoting the production of healthy collagen and elastin, thereby improving the elasticity of body skin.
- The active ingredients also help to increase the growth of the basal layer of the skin, thereby thickening the epidermis while compacting the horny layer.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines, and reduces the visibility of stretch marks, scarring, and lax skin.
These products are applied together twice a day, followed by your preferred sunscreen when exposed to the sun.